Self-test – is animal supported learning right for you?
Can horse-supported Coaching help you?
To help determine whether Animal-Supported Learning would be beneficial for you and will help you in your present situation, below are some questions which we often encounter in coaching.
As best you can, you’ll want to answer these questions with an honest yes or no. The more answers with “Yes”, the more relevant animal-supported learning will be for your needs.
Pathways to change:
- Do you feel a desire for change?
- Do you quickly want to experience change?
- Do you find it difficult to implement change or make decisions?
Contact with animals:
- Do you like to be around animals?
- Would you care to address your fear of (certain) animals?
- Do you like to work with animals?
- Do you avoid critical self-evaluation for improvement purposes?
- Is it difficult for you to give up control over situations?
- Are you easily distracted by external (non-critical) factors?
- Is it important how you are perceived by others?
- Do you struggle to set boundaries or say no?
- Do you put others needs before your own?
- Are you in a work situation that you would like to change?
- Are you in a difficult professional situation?
- Are you searching for the right job or a new path?
- Has your career stalled?
- Are you in a leadership role and would you like to improve your success?
- Do you work with a team and would you like to communicate more effectively with your colleagues?
- As a team do you want to find new perspectives and identify blind spots?
- Do you want to create new individual and joint behaviors within your team?
- Is it time to set a new direction with your team?
- Are there conflicts or crises within your team, or are there critical decisions that need to be made?
You can book leadership coaching, team development sessions and coaching with the support of animals. We work in small groups, one-on-one sessions or large groups. Our classes are custom tailored to your needs or requirements.